12. Output devices¶
add an output device to a microcontroller board you’ve designed,
and program it to do something
measure the power consumption of an output device
- Demonstrate workflows used in circuit board design and fabrication
- Implement and interpret programming protocols
- Described your design and fabrication process using words/images/screenshots, or linked to previous examples.
- Explained the programming process/es you used and how the microcontroller datasheet helped you.
- Outlined problems and how you fixed them
- Included original design files and code
- Jun 14: project presentations:アサイン済(金曜日)
- Progress 100% 3週分 -> Global Eval Request
- In El Gouna: the Conference will be in TU Berlin University Campus
- In Cairo: the Festival will be in The Greek Campus, Downtown
- Final Projectの一部を作れれば効率的
- measure the power consumption of an output device
- 出力電圧:DC 0~30V
- 出力電流:DC 0~2.5A
For Next Week¶
- Monday 9:00 DST, 22:00 JST
- Recitaion: programs
- Tuesday Time:
- Asia Regional Review: 13:00-14:00 JST and 22:00-23:00 JST
- conference for meetings: https://bluejeans.com/fabevent/1248
- Wednesday 9:00 DST, 22:00JST
Propose a final project masterpiece that integrates the range of units covered,
What will it do?
Who’s done what beforehand?
What will you design?
What materials and components will be used?
Where will come from?
How much will they cost?
What parts and systems will be made?
What processes will be used?
What questions need to be answered?
How will it be evaluated?
Your project should incorporate 2D and 3D design,
additive and subtractive fabrication processes,
electronics design and production,
microcontroller interfacing and programming,
system integration and packaging
Where possible, you should make rather than buy
the parts of your project
Projects can be separate or joint, but need to show individual
mastery of the skills, and be independently operable