10. Input devices¶
measure something: add a sensor to a microcontroller board
that you have designed and read it
probe an input device’s analog levels and digital signals
- Demonstrate workflows used in circuit board design and fabrication
- Implement and interpret programming protocols
- Described your design and fabrication process using words/images/screenshots or linked to previous examples.
- Explained the programming process/es you used and how the microcontroller datasheet helped you.
- Explained problems and how you fixed them
- Included original design files and code
HOW TO ACCESS?
To access the http://nueval.fabacademy.org/ , you need to use the https://www.fablabs.io/ , ID system.
We created a fablabs.io user for you, under the email address used to create your gitlab username (name.lastname).
Use the “forgot password” option to reset the password.
If you have a fablabs.io username different than the name.lastname, please send it to us, so we can change it.
If you have any inconvenients, ask your Instructor to help you out, she / he will send us an issue tracker if needed.
- ref.ATtiny1614/1604 dev board Arduino compatible
- Input/Output sensorは、ボードのソケットやブレッドボード上で繋ぐのも可
- Input Device >（Final projectで使うものは？）
- Output Device > 再来週の状況は不明なので部品などの準備をして持ち帰っておく
- Monday Recitation 23:00-24:00
- fab ecosystem
- Tuesday Asian Regional Review 12:00 & 21:00
- zoon http://fab.academany.org/2020/video.html
- zoom http://fab.academany.org/2020/meetings.html
- Wendnesday Class 22:00-1:00
- Applications and Implications
Propose a final project masterpiece that integrates the range of units covered, answering: What will it do? Who's done what beforehand? What will you design? What materials and components will be used? Where will come from? How much will they cost? What parts and systems will be made? What processes will be used? What questions need to be answered? How will it be evaluated? Your project should incorporate 2D and 3D design, additive and subtractive fabrication processes, electronics design and production, embedded microcontroller interfacing and programming, system integration and packaging Where possible, you should make rather than buy the parts of your project Projects can be separate or joint, but need to show individual mastery of the skills, and be independently operable